TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #767
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Obviously her Aga form is not much to go on, although that was mainly due to Aga's amazing defence but still some horrible BBB play in the first set and a half from Maria. I still she's hitting the ball very well though, if she can take it as early as against Errani then she has a great chance to beat Vika on this surface. Although I have a feeling Li may randomly turn into GOAT mode and beat Vika, which even though it would mean Maria would still have a chance to be #1, I don't want to happen. Li really causes her to lose all rhythm and she stands a slim chance against Serena as it is.