TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #763
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Revenge is a dish best served cold Proud at her for winning the match after that horrible first set. She just refused to lose, and that's one of the things I respect the most about her It wasn't the humiliation we wanted, but at least we got the win And I loved her reaction when she broke to go 6:5 up in the third

Now she'll have to win against Sam, if she knows what's good for her. Because, with this game she won't come even close to winning more than 3-4 games against Rena. Whereas, she has the groundwork laid out for a decent loss to Vika I honestly don't know which one would be worse at this point. And I'm not being a pessimist, just realistic On the other hand, I expected Vichka to give Rena a tougher match, since Rena was far from impressive in her matches, but oh well, Maria isn't the only one that has Serena embedded in their head

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote