TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #4485
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
With Halloween coming up, I'm curious what the scariest movie folks on this board have seen.

For me, it's the Exorcist. That's one movie that I really don't like to watch in the dark at night. I also find Paranormal Activity very scary particularly this part towards the end.

The Mist, Night of the Living Dead, and Dawn of the Dead are a few of my favorite horror movies.
Okay,Protoss,you asked for it.Here's one that has terrified even battle-hardened soldiers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEOourigcw

You may want to re-consider,of course,and you can't say that I didn't warn you

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!