TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #768
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
The thing is - and I'll never admit this in GM - I do actually quite enjoy watching Radwanska aswell Even though I think she's very much an overachiever (and I still certainly think Maria let her do better in today's match than she should've done), I do actually find her more fun to watch than Wozniacki, because she does place the ball into unpredictable places on the court.
her behaviour on court is atroscious.... She behaves like all her opponents are obliged to miss balls and give her free points.... I can't stand her facial expression (very ugly to my mind) when she misses the ball or when her opponent is smashing her off the court....

If she was more like Shiny Wozniacki I'd like her more ...

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote