TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #759
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

The thing is - and I'll never admit this in GM - I do actually quite enjoy watching Radwanska aswell Even though I think she's very much an overachiever (and I still certainly think Maria let her do better in today's match than she should've done), I do actually find her more fun to watch than Wozniacki, because she does place the ball into unpredictable places on the court.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote