TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #758
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

just checked SerenaSlam ....... It looks more like VikaSlam subforum , they are so much Vikatards now

And they are such a Mashahaters...... still don't understand why? don't they see that Vika is much more dangerous for Serena than any other player?

Quote:
I like Aga, she is like the epitome of ballbasher killer--I think WTA is lucky to have her in the top 5--she pushes power players to be the best they can be or else they don't deserve to win, like how Maria almost did not today.
if all surfaces are like on Kremlin Cup and YEC, soon we won't see a single powerful player in WTA painting the lines.....

Only runners and baseline walls will be ruling in WTA. Serena's and Masha's are not borning every year or even decade

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote