TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #2139
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
I always knew that pov was just there to pretend to be a fan and then start to come up with a lame statement saying that Petra was fine, that she sucks and that shes so fat, when really shes not, her body language against Aga looked like she was about to collapse even though she on the outside may look fine and moving ok.

But i hope that she will get this recovery and take things slow, finally Rafa started to do that god knows how long he needed this break
Yes, I did see a moment on screen, when she appeared laboring and momentarily bent over during yesterdays match.

And even in the presser, I did notice she said that her "hands were trembling" and couldn't move her feet. Though she mentioned it in the context of nerves; I've heard her say that about her asthma as well.

So it's possible.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote