TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #4483
country flag The Reff

The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Are you not a fan of Selvsving on DR?
Definitely some funny bits from them ("Ned i Nato" about Anders Foghs escape from Danish politics had me in tears), but i find that some of their stuff is a bitt rough cut; too noisy; or not elegant enough for my taste. Some of It simply feels a bit like the traditional old weekly TV-satireprograms from DR (ugerevyer som UHA-UHA og lignende). I seem to have moved on from that kind of humour, cuz' it used to make me laugh.
In all fairness: I think that the "roughness" stems from very tight deadlines when making up-to-date satire - no time to polish.

Last edited by The Reff : Oct 24th, 2012 at 08:32 PM.
The Reff is offline View My Blog!