TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #5115
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Is Maria as articulate speaking Russian as she is speaking English?

How many people are able to even know the answer to that?
I think Maria is excellent in both languages. But I don't think it's going out on a limb saying her command of English is superior. She lived in Russia for 7 years and America for 18 years. I know she speaks Russian with her dad and whenever she goes home or talks to family members on the phone. But she has all of her American friends and has immersed herself in American culture for so long, it's only natural her English is better. A day doesn't go by where she doesn't speak English, but I'm guessing there are days when Russian isn't spoken.

I admire anyone who speaks multiple languages. And it was cool how Maria took some French lessons during her downtime.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!