TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #2136
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
And Petra looks crying/sad here.

I dunno guys. Unless it was deep disappointment (from the loss--due to nerves, illness, whatever), I hope Petra's not on the edge of some impending type of break down or something?

She looks terrible there; like she's carrying a lot of weight (on her shoulders--and no it's not her bag) off the court. Amazing! And she's not even close to being number one (though people always feel she has a punchers chance to win a tournament in a stacked field, no matter how she's playing)!

Even if she really was sick (though she/Kotyza talked about nerves, defending her championship, and how bad she played as the reasons), it still--all leaves you quite speechless.

I tell you 2013 couldn't come soon enough (if all this will change for the better).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote