TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #4481
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reff View Post
My Personal all time favourite installation in Danish humour is still "The Julekalender" (old school - I know), but that is a personal preference and one that is almost impossible to convey into English (even though the language spoken in it is a kind of Danish-pidgin english).
Are you not a fan of Selvsving on DR? it's some of the very best satire out there.

Monty Python is huge influence on old school Danish humour, and from the little stand up I have herd recently, it appears Richard Prior is still a strong influence too.