TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #4476
country flag The Reff

The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold The Reff is a splendid one to behold
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
I've never actually seen that before. Not too bad .. and yes, it has a very 'Extras' feel to it, but Frank is no Karl Pilkington and maybe that's where it falls a little flat?
Well .... no he's not, - but so, I fear, in relation to "Extras", neither is Karl (as far as i remember his only involvement is a part in the christmas special).
In a direct comparison between "Klovn" and "Extras" I would choose the latter every time - but I have had quite a few good laughs from "Klovn".
My Personal all time favourite installation in Danish humour is still "The Julekalender" (old school - I know), but that is a personal preference and one that is almost impossible to convey into English (even though the language spoken in it is a kind of Danish-pidgin english).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsrKXCOFrw