TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #551
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

The power/WiFi went out in my dorm in Ghana when it was about 2-0 in the Second Set (Get your shit together, Ghana). I'm really happy with what I saw after 3-2. So many beautiful winners, especially the drive volleys. Really excited to watch her match against Aga later. If the power goes out during this one, you will all hear my rage. I joined TF when Stuttgart started so I just missed the hell of their Miami Final on here, but I can imagine what the livescore thread was like
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote