TennisForum.com - View Single Post - $25,000 Traralgon (AUS) 2012 | Oct 22 (Winner: Ashleigh Barty)

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #59
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $25,000 Traralgon (AUS) 2012 | Oct 22 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
I saw them place once and basically Sally was too steady and mentally tough for Liv. Now I think the roles have reversed. Good job by Sally as she is slowly building up again.

Karo only getting two games off Jess Its not like she's was going to be hit off the court. Maybe scratchy from a lack of matches or CBF??

Bad luck to Alison. Another journey gal trying to make her way back.
Jess is up and down at the moment, in Marg River she smashed Kramerova and hit winners all over the place....then the next day was a disaster....hopefully she can start having more consistently good days...

Alison shows signs of her old form....often hesitates too much though and needs some improved fitness, as does Peers who is striking the ball quite nicely...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote