TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #548
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Yeah that loss hurt more than any slam loss that I can remember. Think it was just the timing too, after beatdowns in Melbourne and Indian Wells, a loss to the hag was just too much to take. I swore I was done with this place afterwards

Doesn't help that I stayed in on a saturday night to get up at 5am on the Sunday to watch it.
Oh yeah that was a hard loss! I was so mad I went out and bought a new laptop to make myself feel better with money I didn't have. This forced me to get a job and I applied for one a few hours after that while I was in a shitty mood and I got a good one lol.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote