TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:02 PM   #2131
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Sorry to disagree but I've seen the same kind of shots with Sharapova and her arms dont look like that. Petra's arms look flabby!

You are too much and need help Steni.

Note: Look at her left arm (the wrinkles, then the overhang on her triceps), and also consider the picture is not as big, with the same camera angle as Petra's. Nonetheless; same thing.

You think if both of them have normal looking arms--not hitting the ball; then one becomes magically flabby, while the other stays toned. Come on Steni.

And I didn't even look that hard. I'm sure if I did, I could have found some bigger/better ones.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote