TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alison Van Uytvanck

View Single Post

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 12:31 PM   #230
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
I can't see Alison going to Australia. She always seems to play as close as possible to home to minimise revel costs so I expect her GS qualifying debut will hopefully be at RG.

If she did consider Aus though there are some ITFs post AO she could hang around for to make the trip worth it. I expect she'll start 2013 with West European ITFs though.
Yeah me too. But it would still be very nice to finish in the top 200 and have the option of playing the Australian qualiers if she wants too.

I do think next year she will start to travel a bit outside Europe as the year moves on. Definately expect her to play the US Open.