TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:11 AM   #2590
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Well, RG+W are virtually guaranteed, because all she has to defend from the start of the season by the time Wimbledon starts is about 150 points (give or take a few). One win in Melbourne is 100, so that alone would be of massive help. Sure, we can't *count* on that win, cause she might get a nasty draw, but it's not impossible. Also, does she have to enter the main draw of slams so that they wouldn't count towards her used appearances. Anyone knows what's the deal with WC's in that regard?
She gets Merited Increased for entry into MD or QD of up to 4 PMs or Grand Slams It's so the WTA can justify having Age Eligibility if someone Donna's age was Top 10 and needed to play these tournaments

I thnk Donna needs to make MD for RG as I don't think she'd qualify on Clay but Wimbledon she doesn't need to be as highly ranked which is good Also, cut-off is 6 weeks prior to each tournaments so many of her points don't come off until after that, and all of them are 25Ks which pushes them back yet another week. BTW, why do they make these points come on later

BTW, her seeding in Pune has gone down to at least 8 as Petkovic took a WC
chingching is offline View My Blog!