TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:48 AM   #2586
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
As I understand it, points from Lagos 1 are coming off this week, which means that Donna could prevent losing anything on Monday by reaching the final in Seoul. But since she won't be playing next week, the next batch of 34 points (from Lagos 2) will come off a week from Monday.
No, Seoul points come out next Monday like Lagos as it is also 25K
Lagos this year was actually stronger than I thought it would be, so she might have not defended all her points
Anyway, I am concerned about her many tournaments she is playing. She has already played 5 (Brazil, Wrexham, Tashkent, Suzhou and Seoul) and she has Netanya and Delhi to come. That leaves her with only 5 Tournaments plus Australian Open until her birthday. So she realistically has to play some tournaments to get into RG + Wimbledon guarenteed and then the points from Uzbekistan can come off once she's already in

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!