TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 11:18 PM   #476
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I don't understand. Is he dissing Maria's personality, or saying he doesn't want Petra playing her because Maria's the hardest for her to beat?
Quote:
viene chiesto ai vari ospiti importanti di estrarre i successivi nomi. E loro estraggono: Williams girone rosso, Agnieska bianco, Kerber rosso, Kvitova bianco. E qui il coach di Petra scuote la testa. Per la serie “datemi tutte le altre ma Maria no!” Per fortuna Petra non lo può vedere seduta lì in prima fila. I restanti due nome estratti neanche gli ascolta, Li Na rosso e Errani bianco.
It was an hypothetical thought, written by the author of the article, it wasn't easy to translate with google
It meant this:
"it's been asked to the guests to extract the names. And they extract: Williams red group, Agnieszka white, Kerber red, Kvitova white. And here Petra's coach shakes his head. Like he was saying "give me anyone else but not Maria!" Luckily Petra can't see him, sitting in the front row. He doesn't even care about the last two names, Li Na red and Errani white."
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote