TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 10:04 PM   #474
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Will most likely miss her match tomorrow.
So few matches left this season too.

All the best Maria for this tournament, sure there have been a lot of disappointments but some unforgettable moments that go beyond standom, I'll never forget that clay court run. Heninesque.

Errani is a good first opponent, she can afford to be a little rusty here. No disrespect to Errani and I always hope for Maria to bring her best, but Maria's worst tennis should get the job done here in 3 or 2 tight sets.