TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 09:45 PM   #473
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

I'm really looking forward to her first match tomorrow, with no expectations of her getting past the Semis. In many ways this has been Maria's best and most disappointing seasons, but I remain hopeful that she will find something special within herself against Vika this tournament (assuming she finishes second in her group to Serena and Maria finishes #1). Obviously we will need a miracle should she face Serena, but hey, an off day is possible and if Maria beats Vika she'll hopefully have a confidence boost. I don't know. I'm just happy we get to see Maria play a few more matches this year .
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote