TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012-13 NFL Thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 07:18 PM   #21
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012-13 NFL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCPsU View Post

Yesterday (10/14) was an amazing day in the NFL. The Jets showed up finally. New England gets a loss they pretty much did to themselves. All teams in AFC East 3-3 I fear for the Jets next week in Gillette because the Patriots will be looking for blood.
This time the Jets did it to themselves. I mean a 3-man rush on the Pats tying drive, letting Brady dink it downfield, slicing up Coach Fatso's team like a sushi chef?

And (sorry Doni) the Steelers were lucky to beat the Bungles by 7 in a sloppy game last night. They won on physical dominance, but I don't think Big Ben has a brain; as in him having the ball tucked to merely take a sack, and then pulling it back, leading to a fumble.