TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 05:25 PM   #458
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Ideal for Maria I think. With a win under her belt (knock wood) there will be less pressure on her in the second match.
True!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
As a Vika fan, that girl can produce some serious fuckery sometimes, but she does tend to pull through matches regardless of how badly she's playing.
But as much as she can produce serious fuckery, the only one I think that can beat her if she fucks up is Serena... right now it seems she can beat everyone else even with fuckery.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote