TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 05:11 PM   #455
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Strange as it may sound, I think that Serena is the big questionmark of the tournament. If she's at her best she's obviously the big favorite, but she hasn't played since the USO and could be a bit rusty. Plus, is her mind fully on the job and has she prepared or is she saving herself for next year? Azarenka rarely plays below a certain level and I'd be very surprised if she doesn't qualify for the semis.
I'm expecting a motivated Serena, willing to finish the year with another big tournament under her belt, but I could be wrong.

As for Vika. I think that her average level of tennis is probably the best in the top 10. She doesn't necesserily needs to play THAT well to beat some top players, so it would take and inspired Na and Serena to beat her. Kerber has no chance. But I'm not sure it'll happen!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote