Welcome to Istanbul, Turkey!
The top 12 pickers from the regular season qualified for Istanbul SEC.
Here they are:
GROUP STAGE RULES
Each picker must rank in the exact order the two players from each group that (they think) will qualify for the semifinal stage.
G1: #1 Player A, #2 Player B
G2: #1 Player D, #2 Player C)
- One correct "player + player's group rank" pick is worth 3 pts
- Fully correct pick for one group is worth 6 pts (2 x 3 = 6)
- A picker can score maximum of 12 pts in the group stage (2 x 6 = 12)
- Correct players but in wrong order pick is worth 3 pts (for 1 group)
- One correct player with wrong rank is worth 1 point (for 1 group)
Semifinal and final will be played as in any regular tournament.
Points will be distributed as in Grand Slams: 3 + 3 points for each match.
Daniel Brands, John Isner
Gilles Simon, Marin Cilic, Tommy Haas, Jack Sock
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze