Welcome to Istanbul, Turkey!
The top 12 pickers from the regular season qualified for Istanbul SEC.
Here they are:
GROUP STAGE RULES
Each picker must rank in the exact order the two players from each group that (they think) will qualify for the semifinal stage.
G1: #1 Player A, #2 Player B
G2: #1 Player D, #2 Player C)
- One correct "player + player's group rank" pick is worth 3 pts
- Fully correct pick for one group is worth 6 pts (2 x 3 = 6)
- A picker can score maximum of 12 pts in the group stage (2 x 6 = 12)
- Correct players but in wrong order pick is worth 3 pts (for 1 group)
- One correct player with wrong rank is worth 1 point (for 1 group)
Semifinal and final will be played as in any regular tournament.
Points will be distributed as in Grand Slams: 3 + 3 points for each match.
The Brainless Pusher
Ernests Gulbis, Marin Cilic, John Isner
Gilles Simon, Nicolas Almagro, Tommy Haas, Jack Sock
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze