TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 11:08 PM   #4511
country flag Achernar

Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
OK - how did she play in Moscow? Well you've asked for it but here goes.
Very accurate and thoughtful description of her play this week

However, I would add that many of her shots were still lacking in lenght. And she still has troubles in finishing her points. Many of those long rallies were due not only to Caroline's exceptional defense, but also to her inability to end the points with a winner. This is particularly worrying since Stosur and Arvidsson have regularly won those long exchanges. If she can't pass through those players, It will be near impossible against the best defensive players at their best. If she's going to beat the best players again, she'll have to fix it.

I must say that her ROS was indeed particularly impressive against Stosur. That's good to see.
Achernar is offline View My Blog!