TennisForum.com - View Single Post - [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

View Single Post

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:57 PM   #2349
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
As I said: But hey - if all you Masha fans here wanna degrade your own icon by calling her a cow - a "Moo" and whatnot for the whole world to see (You know that all your comments are reflected on Google I hope?) - who am I to protest?

I just googled for posts "sharapova wimbledon" during the last 24 hours and look what I've found:

Sure - I'll shut up about it - You guys proceed with making Masha the laughing stock on the Internet - with all her fans calling her a cow and joking about it - Have a good laugh on her expense - I doubt that Masha will appreciate it though - I assume that my point of view and my opinion about your decency and her dignity is to difficult for y'all to understand
Quote:
Just some thoughts

The fact that Masha has called herself "a cow on ice" - doesn't mean that anyone here should call her a cow - Besides - Masha's "cow on ice" comment referred to herself and Roland Garros at a time she felt unfamiliar on that surface - and nothing else

I dunno how you Masha fans can find it OK to insist that Masha is a cow and keep on "joking" about it - She has shown that she maybe was a "cow on ice" some years ago - she is NOT anymore - She won the French Open for gawd sake - so give her some dignity!

"Maria @ Wimbledon 2012" is catchy enough - But hey - if all you Masha fans here wanna degrade your own icon by calling her a cow - a "Moo" and whatnot for the whole world to see (You know that all your comments are reflected on Google I hope?) - who am I to protest?
Quote:
As I said - I'll shut up about it - I'm not going to argue with fellow Masha fans - *shrug* - And it's really no idea if you guys don't understand - *smiles* - You wanna call your icon a cow - or a "Moo" - be my guest
Quote:

I've complained about it on the French Open page - and now I complain on the Wimbledon page - and if there will be an USO page with a "Moo" theme - I'll complain again thank you very much - *smiles* - 'cause whatever you guys say - it IS offending and not worthy as a title of a fan page of our hero

I GET THE SMILES THING NOW!!!