TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

View Single Post

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:47 PM   #2419
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Sarita! What a pleasant surprise, cleaned up really well. Best dressed, I think, even though I can't see her shoes. Her hairstyle makes her look really young, the dress colour is unique and classy.

Li Na - love the hair and makeup. Glam.

Petra and Serena - that's what happens when you go with a basic red dress. Inevitably, I'm already seeing distasteful comments elsewhere about Serena's rear "bulge" vs Petra's tummy.

Aga - looks like she is about to head to a Roman or Greek temple but somehow the dress suits her.

Angie - looks good but would have liked some colour.

Marion - Those cray shoes. That's all.

Masha - Oh Masha. Really expected something better given all the access to fashion she has. GrandMartha indeed.

Vika - shorts at AO and jumpsuit at YEC. On par for the course I guess.

Maria Sharapova, Sam Stosur, Jamie Hampton, Sofia Arvidsson, Mona Barthel, Julia Georges, Ana Ivanovic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Camila Giorgi.
Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva
graffite is offline View My Blog!