TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 03:06 PM   #4504
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Well...the serve was rather messy, really few aces and a bad ratio of 1st serve in, but the slow surface probably didn't help...her overall game has been pretty good though, mostly in the first sets she has always been aggressive and her fh seemed more solid than ever this season....she turned too defensive when to lose out and it nearly cost her an early loss to cibulkova abduction then against sofia...today i dunno as i sadly couldn't march
Thanks for the update;I never wanted Caro to drastically change her game,but she at least had/has to be able to serve effectively to not be so vulnerable vs. strong ROS'ers,and she must be able to finish off points against quality opponents when they are NOT in error mode...and,as I mentioned previously,I'd like to see her use pace better in counterstriking when she's facing brainless BBs who are on a hot streak

Off-topic: Has anyone seen the entry list for the new 125K in Taiwan the week after this one?The tourney's not listed on the ITF webpage and the official tourney website has the player entry list from 2011.Any news at all on who's gonna be there?...Let's say,the highest seed?I'm just curious to see if the field is gonna be any different from what you'd get at a typical 100k

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li

Last edited by bruce goose : Oct 21st, 2012 at 03:12 PM.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!