TennisForum.com - View Single Post - New Game - Who will last longer?

View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #172
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future
Re: New Game - Who will last longer?

To balance out the fact that more guesses usually means it's more difficult to keep a 100% score.
And to prevent a situation where someone who played very little will be at the top of the ranking forever with a 100%,
I made a slight correction to the calculation of the rankings.
Right now it doesn't make a difference, but if there's a difference of only 10% between players (90% right as opposed to 100% right) and the lower ranked player played 7 games more than the higher ranked player, the lower ranked player will move to be on top.
If there's a difference of 20% (80%-100%) then 14 game difference is needed to change the ranking positions.
For now it doesn't affect the ranking positions so I won't give the exact ranking calculations
If it's relevant I will make it visible.
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote