TennisForum.com - View Single Post - PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #118
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Pov will put an end to it once he catches wind.
Seriously I'm sorry that I broke your heart but I hope you'll seek some help in getting over your obsession with me. The fact that you see nothing wrong with making up stupid and blatant lies just to mess with me is concerning.

As I mentioned to someone else, the most recent case of a kid offing themselves because of cyber-harassment made me decide to no longer see it as amusing. And in that thread, at least the poster was attacking me about something that is my opinion. You've gone beyond that. The first step will be to report you on here.