TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Diana Marcinkevica

View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #17
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diana Marcinkevica

Diana has had some amazing results in the past couple of weeks
First, she played 50K Joue-Les-Tours where she qualified before unluckily losing R1 to Alison Riske. Alison has been in good form though and went on to beat some good players But the great news was that Diana made the final of the Doubles This has halped to propel herself to a new career high of 194 in Doubles Top 200
This week she played in 25K Glasgow, where she had some great wins including over Sarah Gronert who beat her in the final of Woking-Foxhills and Tara Moore. She unfortunately lost in the SF to Samantha Murray 7-6(7) 7-5. I hope there wasn't choke but definitely a missed opportunity. She is in the Doubles Final though as top seeds with Jegiolka, who she won a 25K with at the beginning of the year in Sunderland and the made the final with last week A good pairing
When her points come on next week she will be around 230
Next week she is playing 75K + H in Ismaning where she has 4 points to defend before she comes back to GB for 75K Barnstaple
I hope she plays some WTAs next year She could have played the WTA Challengers this year; they would have been weaker than these events

Here were some articles written about Diana in Glasgow:
Against Moore http://www.tennisalternative.com/gla...rt-rn1760.html
Against Georges http://www.tennisalternative.com/gla...rt-rn1758.html

Last edited by chingching : Oct 20th, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote