TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 04:51 AM   #4461
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Just checked the H2H with Stosur a little while ago,and three of the five matches were played before either player really began her ascendancy.The fourth was in the 2009 Osaka final only about a month after Caroline had her big breakthrough at the 2009 USO...and the fifth was in the RR stage of 2010 YEC,where a loss didn't stop Caro from advancing to the semis.Basically,the two haven't had what you'd call an intense rivalry by any stretch.As for Caro's OTHER potential finals opponent,well...I didn't read the comic strip section of the newspaper today,so I haven't gotten any updates on her.Hopefully,Caro would find it within herself to somehow win THAT matchup

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!