TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #4456
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I saw the 2nd set. Caroline was broken 4 times, including twice at love when serving for the match at 62 54, and 62 65. Then Domi won the tiebreak easily, and she called for a trainer.
It wasnt Caro's best tennis, but she survives to the semis
Imo it was a good match for Caro to win. Winning a semi tight match can only be good confidence. Of the other 3 left, only Arvidsson seems to be anywhere near her best form. And even so I'd be very surprised if Caro didn't beat her. It would be a good platform to win here and in Sofia for next year, even if the top 8 aren't present.
ozza is offline View My Blog!