TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

View Single Post

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #142
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

https://twitter.com/juliagoerges/sta...25709157191681

Quote:
Just finished my last match of the season!i left everything what i had left in the tank on the court,but wasn't enough!moni deserved to win!
http://www.tageblatt.lu/sport/tennis/story/28262930

Quote:
„Ich musste mit dem leben, was ich hatte, und das war nicht mehr viel in den Beinen. Falls ich im ersten Satz herangekommen wäre, hätte man noch ein paar Kräfte mobilisieren können. Aber so hat sie verdient gewonnen und ich darf in den Urlaub.“
The loss to Niculescu was not surprising. Julia was very tired after the exhausting, very successful week in Linz where she reached both the singles and doubles final. No energy left for Luxembourg. In R1 already Julia looked really tired if you looked at her closer, but she gave everything she had left and won. Nothing was left in tank for R2, Julia was very slow, horrible footwork/movement because she was very tired mentally and physically. Now some well deserved and much needed rest for Julia.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote