TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #5098
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

"A lot of girls usually play a few tournaments in the lead-up to a big one like that, but a lot of my success has come when I’ve had a limited schedule. It gives me a chance to let my body rest and to practise well and be healthy – so that when I go out and compete, even though I might feel rusty for a few games, in the longer stretch of the tournament I feel better.”

i think it confirms that her schedule will never grow from now on, i wish she would play some smaller events but her health comes first!
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!