TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 Regionals

Thread: 2012 Regionals
View Single Post

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #11
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Regionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
From Stanford release:

WOMEN'S TEAM

For the sixth straight season, Taube Family Tennis Stadium will serve as the host site for the women's tournament.

Participating in the singles draw for Stanford are Kristie Ahn, Natalie Dillon, Nicole Gibbs, Krista Hardebeck, Lindsey Kostas, Stacey Tan and Ellen Tsay.

The Cardinal will be represented in doubles with teams of Tan/Tsay and Dillon/Hardebeck.

Gibbs is looking to defend her crown after defeating Mallory Burdette 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (3) in last year's final. A three-time All-American, Gibbs is coming off one of the best seasons in school history, becoming only the third player in NCAA history to capture both the NCAA singles and doubles titles in the same season. Stanford's first NCAA singles champion since Amber Liu in 2004, Gibbs has produced an 87-11 overall record and 48-2 mark in dual match play.

The tandem of Tan and Tsay will be seeking its second straight doubles crown, defeating Sacramento State's Clarisse Baca and Maria Meliuk 8-4 in last year's match.
Gibbsy is not playing dbls? She's such a good dbls player it would be a waste if she doesn't play..?

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote