TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #192
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
She gave her Porsche away? I also think Sasha would be quite loyal, he certainly looked to be very passionate about Maria and her tennis during 2011.

AnyWHO, when are these groups coming out damnit?
NO!
Who said that?
You read it in those comments?? It is a speclation since on Eurosport the commies kapt telling when she won it how her fiancee wouldn't mind having it -- pure speculation, I am sure that they barely knew how he looked like.

As for Aga:

Twitter:
Quote:
Ozan Arslan ‏@ArtofFart
My personal opinion, from both trainings today, if Radwanska matches up with Sharapova, Radwanska has greater chance then Sharapova has