TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #188
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
The rumour was that he cheated wasn't it? So I think it's more likely the other way round,but if he didn't then of course she would have been the one to end it as the pants-wearer of the relationship
It was a rumour without names in it, neither was named. And rumours are not always true. We do not know what happened and why they broke up, but I am 98% sure it was her who ended the relationship. And he was heartbroken after it and still is, TBH. Was it by his fault or not, that I do not know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Indeed the rumours are that he cheated, but she'll never admit it and he's bound by contract not to embarrass the queen.
There are no contracts. LOL. He is a private person, he has never spoken about any of his relationships publically, and probably won't do it now either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Nothing has been confirmed though. We just know that they were spending so much time apart, so they decided to break up. I don't know but I just can't picture Sasha doing something like that to Maria, but I may be wrong!
Like you said, I agree. But like I always use to say, with famous people... I leave all the doors open not to end up too surprised. Anything is possible.. Sometimes your closest people surprise you, let alone strangers who are in the world of money and fame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I have never heard that rumour could you tell me where you read that??
The posters are reffering to this:
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...easy-ones.html