TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The end of the year thread (Moscow, Istanbul, Toronto EXHO, Czech LEAGUE)

View Single Post

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #15
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The end of the year thread (Moscow, Istanbul)

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hello everyone,

Caroline was playing so well today. This surface really suits her game - she was running very well and not missing - so it was tough. It was my last match for the year and it could have been better, but she was just better...

I'll work hard in the off-season and come back better next year!

Because this was a night match I had all day, and I didn't want to spend all day in the room. So I went to the gym and did some running and some stretching, then came to the courts around 3 or 4 o'clock. I was warming up then just waiting for my match. I like playing night session, so it wasn't too bad to wait.

Yesterday I mentioned going to LA and then on vacation, and after that I'm going to go home to Krakow. I'm just going to practice there with Agnieszka. It's our base and we try to practice there whenever we can during the season.

Thank you all for reading my blog this week! And thank you for all of your questions - I'll answer some of them now... take care

Ula
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote