TennisForum.com - View Single Post - PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

View Single Post

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #109
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammer7 View Post
The parody with Hyuna is painful though. The video is epic, but even without it the song gets stuck in your head and it's easy to sing, both the English parts and a good deal of the Korean. You can never go wrong with some saranghae.
Almost 100 million views It sucks that they made her do that stupid voice , I like her bubble pop better

And about Korean entertainment, I think shows like Strong Heart, Star King, the music shows, some drama's and we got married is great .

MBLAQ Lee Joon is on we got married now and he is hotter than Rain, saw a clip on youtube of him poledancing, wowah.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei

Last edited by GoofyDuck : Oct 18th, 2012 at 07:31 AM.
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote