TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013

View Single Post

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #172
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013

Jess had a shocker that day, nothing was working....complete contrast to the day before when she absolutely dominated Kramperova and was smacking winners all over the place.... I hope Jess can keep picking up a few wins here and there....she is just lacking the confidence to really get going again...

Tammi played very composed and solid in that second set and was really giving the ball a crack....if she could just play at that level more consistently she could possibly push for the top 250...

Sally Peers....unlucky to run into Ishizu who was in red hot form in Marg River.....good wins over Lim and Omae though showing signs of her old form....another one that just needs a dose of confidence and a good run to get her back on track....

Not sure what is happening with Bojana....seems to have lost her confidence also and was spraying balls all over the place....hopefully she can pick up the pace in Bendigo/Traralgon and then get some good matches under her belt for the playoffs....

Suggestions going around that Dani Jeflea has retired......Daniela Scivetti is now working for Tennis NSW in Tournaments....Emelyn Starr has also gone although I think we all knew that...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote