TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussies in WTA events

View Single Post

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:30 AM   #1121
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussies in WTA events

Fingers crossed Rodi can win her match in the main draw here....an opening round win would give her 60 extra points and a much needed boost....if she could play a couple of 100k challengers before the end of the year and do quite well I still hold out hope of her pushing for a top 110 finish....but she must win at least one main draw match in Moscow this week for a stack of points...maybe even beat Sam (never thought i'd say that) and get 120 which would push her right up there in the mix...

Ozfan....eternal optimist haha
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote