TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - World Group II...again...

View Single Post

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:17 AM   #2743
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - 2013 WG QF in Italy!

Venue announced.

105 Stadium in Rimini, Italy on Indoor Red Clay.

I was thinking about Liezel potentially retiring and what would happen to the Fed Cup team. Do you use Lisa or just go for 4 singles players, most of whom are good doubles players?

I think the team next year should consist of Venus, Serena, Vania, Christina, Sloane, Lisa. I could totally see the team being Christina, Sloane, Varvara and Lisa as well though. I feel Lisa would be great to have on the team, but it's been a while since the last remaining member of the 2000 team has played Fed Cup. For some reason I just can't see Varvara being a good Fed Cup player...but I would love her to be on the team at least once in the future.

I really want Team USA to win Fed Cup and the big key to that is getting Serena and Venus. Fran is shit, Flavia injured, that leaves Sara and Roby for next year's tie. Both happen to be Venus and Serena's bitches. They could stomp all over them.

All in all, I'd go aim to get Serena, Venus, Christina, Lisa or Sloane for all 3 ties.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote