TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012-13 NFL Thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #16
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012-13 NFL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
I love sitting around with beers on hand and watching the redzone all day! Wish I knew more gay guys that followed football, sadly I don't... I've been a Dolphin fan since I was a tiny tyke- back in 88. I honestly didn't follow much outside of my division AFC East, but since I started playing Fantasy Football I now enjoy the sport on a whole other level.

That Dallas game was crazy..,I'm not at all a fan but could imagine the heartache Cowboy fans felt with that game..lol
Usually I watch the games at home after work, but yesterday I was at a pub in Eilat and there were 3 old tourists from Baltimore (wearing Flacco shirts...). The excitement noises they've made, especially the woman And the cheer after the missed FG
The guys said they almost got a heart attack.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote