TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #181
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
What I DON'T agree with is that it necessarily has to stay that way. ple of months off working with his coach.
That is true. I agree. We will have to wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
At the risk of sounding like a sore loser, there really is no doubt in my mind that Maria would've beaten Azarenka had she played like she did against Kerber Yes, Vika's better than Kerber, but not so much that she would've been able to hang with Maria in that form.
Um.. But the problem is that Maria doesn't play her game when playing Vika; her game is taken away from her by Vika.