TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #4425
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post

I cannot and will not acknowledge, the purpose of a non-top 10 YE slot is to play more International tournaments.

It gives a smidgen more flexibility in her schedule, what both Premier and International tournaments are concerned, but that aside, I will be immensely surprised and disappointed, if Caro's 2013 schedule differs much from 2012, 2011, 2010 ..
Have to be realistic. 25 tournaments since any final besides 2 Intls. So if she doesnt get far now, whats wrong with playing more Intls? Its her best chance to get into a rhythm, win a lot of matches.
Plus she might be better off if she has more say in her schedule.
Of course it would be better if she wins these 2 titles, then makes a great run in Melbourne.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!