TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #1574
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Hey, Poiree, can you update me this background pls ?

with her olympics medals, Bejing trophy and Linz ?

I will check to see if I saved the psd. If I (which is most likely) didn't I doubt I will be able to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
can I have 144x168 pls
Please specify the size when requesting in the future. I do not redo requests. And in case you don't specify the size when requesting I make it in the size of the avi you are currently using (since you aren't using one atm I couldn't have known you are a premium member)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
it justs says that the Image will be shrunk to 440 pixels wide. doesn't tell me much more about the size. As for the look I really don't know, maybe it should have an oblique line in the middle to separate the two halfs, the top-left to the bottom-right. I would put maybe some grass or HC as the pattern of the top and maybe a player hitting a shot (you see in my signature my faves, so you can look for one of them) and in the other half snow and maybe a skier (in slalom would be even better).
I know it's kind of a huge request, so take your time and if you wanna sign it, feel free to do it
Will make sth. Hopefully it will be fine. I will try to have it completed by the beginning of next week