TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #163
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

She's a human being guys, things happen, people change. Who knows what is going on in her tennis life as well as personal life that could effect the way she plays. I also noticed she has been getting angrier lately on court as opposed to her usual cool persona. Of course I'm hoping she will come out firing at the YEC a la 2007 but we will see. I'm staying optimistic, theres no doubt she is capable of beating Vika, and also at least giving serena a good match.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote